Thursday, March 26, 2009

OFFtopic: music


I went to the Wavves' show in Harrisonburg last night. Nathan Williams might be the spokesperson/fantasy for the inertia of our recession-ed out moment. "When I get back from tour, I'm still gonna go back to my parents pool house, and like, smoke weed because I don't really feel like moving out and paying rent." It was a fun show even if he was a little drunk, can't really sing, and can't really play guitar. Check out "So Bored" and "No Hope Kids" - highlights of the show and his recently released album.

Also I can't stop watching this music video for "When I Grow Up" a single off of the new album by Fever Ray, the solo project from the female half of The Knife, Karin Dreijer Andersson. It is directed by Martin de Thurah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home